1. Matsyasana – Matsya means – fish, in this posture the shape of the body becomes like a fish, hence it is called Matsyasana. This yoga asana is able to widen the chest and keep it healthy, with Plavini Pranayama one can swim in water for a long time in the position of this asana.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Method of Matsyasana Yoga:
First, sit in Padmasana. Sit up straight with Padmasana on a seat lying on the ground. Then in the position of Padmasana, carefully lie back with your head back. Keep in mind that while lying down, both knees should remain close to the ground. Then with the help of both hands, rest the crest on the ground. After that, keep the left toe and both elbows on the ground. Then, keeping the feet in the position of Padmasana, with the base of the hand, carefully lie down on the back. Keep the crest place of knees, buttocks, and head on the ground. Be sure to keep a soft cloth under the crest. Hold the right toe with the left hand and the left toe with the right hand. Keep both elbows on the ground. Staying in the position of Kumbhaka, try to move the vision back to the head, keeping the teeth pressed and the mouth closed. Starting with one minute, increase the exercise to five minutes. Then sit with your hands open, keeping your waist on the ground, and raising your head up. Make a laxative by supplementing.
Starting with one minute, increase the exercise to five minutes. Then by opening the hands, straighten the head with the help of the hands and touch the waist, and back with the ground. Get up again with the help of your hands and sit down. While doing the asana, keep the speed of breathing normally.
It is also possible to practice Matsyasana by lying on the ground first and then applying Padmasana. It is also possible to practice Matsyasana by lying on the ground first and then applying Padmasana.
Benefits of Matsyasana Yoga:
- Matsyasana makes the whole body strong, and all diseases of the throat, chest, and stomach are removed. Respiration goes well.
- The veins of the shoulder twist in reverse, due to which the chest and lungs develop. The stomach remains clean. Intestinal scum is removed.
- The speed of blood circulation increases. As a result, there are no skin diseases.
- Due to the downward movement of Apana Vayu from this asana, obstruction is removed. Doing this asana after drinking a little water helps in defecation-purification.
- Women’s diseases related to the uterus and menstruation are removed. Menstruation becomes regular.
- Belly fat decreases.
- The cough goes away.
- This asana makes the face and skin attractive and the body radiant.
- Spine disorders are removed.
- This asana is beneficial for tonsils, diabetes, and knee and back pain.
- It removes constipation and increases appetite, digests food, and removes gas from the stomach.
- Produces and circulates pure blood.
Do not do this asana in case of severe pain in the chest and throat or any other disease. This asana should be done with great care, there is a fear of spraining the neck quickly because the torso has to be raised completely. This asana can be done from one minute to five minutes.
2. Bhadrasana Yoga
‘Yogabhadra’ means ‘favorable’ or ‘beautiful’. This asana is conducive to sitting in meditation/meditation for a long time and it is called Bhadrasana because of keeping the body healthy and beautiful. Bhadrasana yoga is also called ‘Gracious Pose’ in English. Bhadrasana is done in many ways, but here we are giving information about the simplest and most helpful type of Bhadrasana.
Method of Bhadrasana Yoga:
- First of all, spread the mat or yoga mat in an even and flat place.
- Now sit in Vajrasana.
- Now keep the knees as far away as possible.
- Keep the toes of the feet in such a way that the contact of the toes is with the ground and keep the buttocks (hips) on the ground between the toes.
- Keep the palms of both hands facing down on the knees.
- The body is steady and straight. The waist and neck should remain straight.
- Now focus on the front of the nose.
- Take regular breaths.
- After practicing Bhadrasana, do 5 minutes of Shavasana.
Benefits of Bhadrasana Yoga:
- It is a useful asana to sit in meditation.
- Concentration power increases and the mind becomes sharp.
- The restlessness of the mind is less.
- Increases fertility.
- Digestive power remains fine.
- Leg muscles are strong.
- It provides relief for problems like headaches, backache, weakness of the eyes, insomnia, and hiccups.
Bhadrasana is a very simple and useful asana. If you have any stomach disease or knee problem, then do this yoga only after taking the advice of a doctor or yoga expert. If there is any problem while doing yoga, the advice of a doctor/yoga specialist should be taken. Gradually increase the time of yoga practice, 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh also offers a great opportunity to people who want to teach Yoga in the future.