If you want to make a career in the post of Career in Airport Ground Staff, then Airport Ground Staff is a good career option, then the question arises that what is Airport Ground Staff?, How to prepare to become Airport Ground Staff, What to do to become an airport ground staff?, so in this post we will know how to become an airport ground staff? And together you will also know what will have to be done to become an airport ground staff? So let’s know now.
What is an airport ground staff?
Along with the cleanliness of the airport, the responsibility of its maintenance rests with the ground staff. When the plane lands at the airport, after that the convenience and safety of the passengers has to be taken care of. Along with this, the work of carrying goods and stock of goods at the airport has to be done by the Airport Ground Staff only. In this way, airport ground staff handle the responsibilities of different work at the airport. In this way, if you like to travel by plane, then you can also choose your career in the field of air travel. Which has all the responsibilities depending on your ground staff.
Eligibility to become Airport Ground Staff:
To become an airport ground staff, 12th pass educational qualification is mainly required for airport ground staff. Also, it is necessary to have a minimum of 45 to 50% marks in class XII. Apart from this, if you have done graduation or airport related courses, then the job prospects of Airport Ground Staff for those candidates increase a lot. Apart from this, candidates should also be physically and mentally fit for the job of Airport Ground Staff.
- Both men and women can apply for the post of Airport Ground Staff.
- Ground Staff Applicants should have good knowledge of English and Hindi language.
- Applicant should have knowledge of computer and internet
- Airport Ground Staff Candidates should have personality smart and communication wise.
Age Limit to become Airport Ground Staff:
The minimum age of the applicant for the job of Airport Ground Staff should be between 18 years to 27 years. Apart from this, the age limit is also relaxable as per the vacancy instructions.
Physical Qualification to become Airport Ground Staff:
Although it is not mandatory to have any physical qualification to become an airport ground staff, but the candidate whether it is female or male, it is very important for them to be physically and mentally healthy in a smart way. And together they should have good communication skills and communication skills.
Airport Ground Staff Selection Process:
Candidates who want to work in Ground Staff have to go through these three stages mentioned below. Common types of questions are asked in these stages. Along with this, your reasoning, communication skills and your behaviour are also tested. If you pass all successfully, then you are trained for Airport Ground Staff, and then after completion of training your selection is on the post of Airport Ground Staff, then go through these selection process know the process,
1. Group Discussion (GD)
In the first stage of the selection process to become Airport Ground Staff, the candidate is given a topic based on the GD round by forming a group according to the selection process, which the candidate has to discuss.
2. Personal Interview
The second stage of the selection process to become Airport Ground Staff is called Airport Ground Staff Personal Interview, in which the candidates who qualify in the group discussion then have to give a personal interview to those candidates, in which the candidate has old experience and background. have to ask questions about. Also, you have to answer confidently.
3. HR Round
As per the final round of selection process to become airport ground staff, HR of airlines asks following questions based on ground staff as per your communication skills and personality. If the candidate passes through all these three stages, then he is trained by the Airports Department for Airport Ground Staff, and then after completion of the training, you are appointed to the post of selection Airport Ground Staff,
How to make a career in Airport Ground Staff:
If you want to make a career by joining the field of Airport Ground Staff i.n. airlines sector, then there are many posts in the field of airlines sector, in which it is a golden and honour to get a job in a government post like Airport Ground Staff, the way airlines do. Many companies have come forward for business in the field of Due to which air services have increased significantly both domestically and internationally. Due to this employment opportunities are also being created in this sector. Today youth are getting many job opportunities in this sector. Apart from government companies, many private sector companies have increased their airline business. Like Air India, Jet Airways, Sahara, Indigo, SpiceJet etc. you can get jobs in these companies.
Preparation for Airport Ground Staff:
If you want to prepare for the ground staff in the airport, then you should prepare well in advance to pass these exams, only then the chances of getting success in these competitive exams increase, then you need to do something important. Things should be kept in mind, which are as follows –
- To prepare for ground staff in the airport, first you must have passed 12th class with 50% or 55% marks.
- If you do any course related to the airport or related to ground staff, then it will be better for ground staff jobs.
- You have to get complete information related to airport ground staff. Because if someone asks a question related to the airport, then you should answer it immediately.
- For Airport Ground Staff, you must have communication skills.
- For the post of Airport Ground Staff, you must have the ability to write, listen and talk.
- Must be able to answer any question.
- Candidates of Airport Ground Staff should have good knowledge of English and Hindi language.
- If you prepare for airport ground staff keeping all these things in mind, then surely you can be successful in making your career in the post of airport ground staff.
Airport Ground Staff Salary:
In terms of salary, the salary of airport ground staff is considered very good, the starting salary of airport ground staff employees appointed without any experience can be up to Rs 15000 / – or Rs 20000 / – per month. Along with this, when the candidate gets a few years of experience, after that he gets a salary package ranging from Rs 80 thousand to Rs 1 lakh every month and apart from that he also gets some other facilities.
A ground staff post in the airport sector is considered a very respectable salary on an employee’s base. Apart from this, if one joins this field after doing an airport course, then even more salary is easily available than that. In such a situation, the candidates who are interested in getting high label jobs in the airport field are young airports. You can make your career in the field of employment.
Top Institutes to become Airport Ground Staff:
The airport industry is growing very fast today, along with international flights, there has been a lot of increase in domestic aircraft, due to which employment opportunities have increased in this field, keeping in mind that today many institutes have opened in our country. Where courses are offered to become an airport ground staff, but here you have to keep in mind that you should do your course only from a reputed and top institute which will also help you in job placement so that you can find a job. Don’t have any problem. Following we are telling you the names of some of the top institutes in India which are as follows-
- Flying Queen Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
- Alpine Group of Institutes, Dehradun
- Air Hostess Academy Bengaluru Karnataka (Air Hostess Academy Bengaluru Karnataka)
- Universal Aviation Academy Chennai Tamil Nadu
- Master Aviation Academy, Vijayawada
- Remo International College, Chennai
- S.C Moitra Air Technical Training Institute, Kolkata
- Wings4 Air Hostess and Hospitality Training, Vadodara Gujarat (Wings4 Air Hostess and Hospitality Training, Vadodara Gujarat)
- Air Hostess Academy Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi, Chandigarh, Rohtak) Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics New Delhi, Chandigarh, Rohtak
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Gurgaon
Name of Airport Ground Staff Course:
- Certificate in Ground Staff Service
- Airport Ground Staff Course
- Diploma In Airport Ground Staff and Cabin Crew
- Diploma in Airport Management
- BBA in Aviation Management
- Airport Management
- BBA in Airline and Airport Management
- MBA in Airline and Airport Management
- Certificate in Professional Airport Management and Customer Care Airport
Candidates have to pay Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh for doing ground staff course. The fee for the certificate course of the ground staff ranges from 40 to 50 thousand. Whereas the fees of diploma courses can range from 60 thousand to 1 lakh. The fees for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree range from 50 to 1 lakh per annum. This fee is different for different institutes.
Which courses / subjects have to be prepared for Airport Ground Staff, now know –
- Introduction to airport division
- Aviation Fundamentals
- Reservations: baggage, screening and queue management
- Check-in procedures
- Frequent flyer program
- SABRE – basic reservations and check-in
- Airport familiarisation visit
- Baggage make-up areas
- Security hold areas and boarding gate
- Boarding Gate formalities and announcements
- Arrival procedures
- Ramp management