I call Krishnakali a wire, a black man. On a cloudy day, I saw a black deer eye of a black girl in the field. ” There are many poems, songs, and sayings all over the world with black eyes Kajal. Various poets and writers have beautifully portrayed the black eyes in their writings. As soon as we utter the word Kajalkalo, a picture of a pair of perfect beautiful magic eyes floats in front of us. But does anyone want to spread Kajal in the eyes? None.
Kajal has been used as an integral part of our Bengali women’s adornment for ages. Without Kajal, the eye makeup of Bengali women is not complete. Although the type of outfit has changed over time, the use of kajal has survived. Kajal adapts to all outfits including sarees, salwar-kameez or western outfits. Black eyes make a woman more magical and attractive.
The Reason For The Spread of Eye Kajal
Most of the girls all over the world use Kajal almost every day. Kajal is always eye-catching. And at the same time, the beauty of a woman should be doubled. But after giving this kajal in the eye, a common problem is the spread of kajal. Everyone can hear the same complaint that Kajal spreading in the eyes. After decorating the eyes with kajal so beautifully, if kajal starts spreading in the eyes, then the whole outfit is ruined.
When Kajal is spread, Kajal spread makes the whole area around the eyes black and also brings a dark effect on your whole face. Kajal begins to spread in the eyes in hot weather. Because, at this time, the bottom part of the eye sweats, and the whole face gets oily. For which Kajal goes to Lepte. In addition, those whose eyelids are oily or who have more eyelids when applying kajal, have more kajal spread in their eyes.
What To Do To Avoid Spreading Kajal in The Eyes?
But with a little practice, we can get rid of the problem of spreading kajal. Let’s not see!
- Before applying Kajal, clean the eyes and eyes area with cold water and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Before using Kajal, apply compact or ordinary powder around the eyes and well under the eyes. The ordinary or compact powder will absorb the oil under the eyes and stop the spread of kajal in the eye.
- If the kajal is a little liquid or oily type, then after applying kajal, apply it with a thin eyeshadow brush and black eyeshadow with a matte finish. The matte finish will remove the oily feeling of kajal will be long lasting. As well as a smoky look in the Black Eyes will make the eyes more attractive.
- Apply Kajal in the eye lightly during the day to avoid spreading Kajal. And at night, apply dark kajal.
- If you applied Kajal on the inside of the eye, it will spread more. Therefore, when giving kajal, lighten the corner of the eye and darken the middle part with kajal. If you don’t dark the eyes of corners, the kajal will not spread.
- When applying kajal of the eye on the lower part, start applying kajal from outside the water line of the eye and then apply kajal on the inside. Otherwise, tears will come out and mixed with Kajal’s ink, Kajal will spread and the area around the eyes will turn black.
- After applying kajal in the eyes on the outside, apply thin eyeliner on it. After apply Kajal will be no possibility of spreading kajal. Use eye mascara in the eye after dry to get better results.
- Use good brand kajal. Buy Kajal after seeing the water proof. This kajal lasts for a long time. Before buying Kajal, notice the label on it. Look for “No Smudge” or “Long-lasting”. This kajal will stay in the eyes for a long time and will not spread all over the eyes.
- If possible, use a primer before applying Kajal. Apply primer on the surrounding area of Eye including the eyelids and then apply Kajal in Eye. The primer basically creates a base of makeup and keeps the eyelids smooth. Kajal will sit well in the eyes area and kajal will not spread.
- Never use Kajal or eyeliner in the water line of the eyes. It can cause various infections including burns inside for use Kajal or Eyeliner in the eyes. Before going to bed at night for sleep, you must clean Kajal and go to sleep.
If you follow the mentioned techniques, you will avoid spreading kajal in your eyes and your eyes will also look attractive and beautiful! On Eyes, there should not be any compromise. So use good quality kajal. If you want to buy eye-catching authentic products, you can buy products from real showroom online websites. If you want to go and buy it yourself, you can go to the two physical shops of cosmetics which are located in your local area’s best market to buy authentic products.
Thanks For Visit Our Website