The teeth whitening trend is exploding Dentist in Lahore, and if you are considering teeth whitening, you probably have a lot of questions. In this article, we will discuss the causes of tooth discoloration, your options for teeth whitening, the most recent teeth whitening technology, and post-procedure care.
More and more people are taking advantage of advances in the Dentist in Lahore industry to improve their smiles. A beautiful smile will boost your self-esteem and make your appearance more appealing. In the dental industry, there are a variety of teeth whitening products and methods available to make your smile brighter.
What causes discoloration of the teeth?
- Tobacco use (smoking or chewing)
- Poor oral hygiene
- Food and beverages (coffee, tea, wine, cola, certain fruits, vegetables, etc.)
- Age-related tooth discoloration
- Injuries or trauma
Teeth whitening can generally be done at home or at the dentist’s office. However, if in doubt, seek advice from your dentist.
There are several teeth whitening options available to you, including. There are two methods for whitening teeth: at-home remedies and professional dental cleaning procedures.
The following procedures are included in both of these methods:
Do-it-yourself home remedies
- Teeth whitening kits that are commercially available- There are teeth whitening kits on the market that have gained massive popularity and have become the latest trend in teeth whitening in Lahore. These kits contain teeth whitening pens, strips, trays, and brushes that help to keep whitening agents on your teeth longer than toothpaste. Peroxides are commonly used in teeth whitening products Dentist in Lahore to remove deeper stains. When shopping for over-the-counter whitening agents, look for ADA-approved stickers.
- Natural remedies- Natural remedies include everything from healthier eating habits to following current trends and avoiding sweet and acidic drinks to keep teeth stains at bay. Substances like charcoal and baking soda, as well as cleaning agents like coconut oil, have some advantages. But you’ll never be able to make brushing and rinsing your teeth with these things a habit. Brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, and using mouthwash on a daily basis will help you get rid of satin.
- Whitening toothpaste- A whitening agent is used in whitening toothpaste. Normal toothpaste cleans your teeth and keeps your mouth clean. Whitening toothpaste, on the other hand, brightens your teeth by effectively removing stains. The results may not be available for several weeks. Apart from the home tooth whitening treatment, maintain good oral hygiene.
Dental cleaning procedures performed by a professional
- Zoom teeth whitening- This is an instant way to whiten and brighten your teeth. Depending on the severity of the stains on your teeth, this whitening treatment can be completed in as little as an hour. The dentist uses hydrogen peroxide to whiten the teeth in this treatment.
- Ready-made kit- Following a thorough examination of your teeth, your dentist may recommend a special teeth whitening kit to make your teeth whiter. Typically, kits include bleach to clean and remove stains from your teeth.
- Veneer- Some traditional bleaching methods do not always remove stains from veneer. As a result, your dentist may recommend veneers to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Laser bleaching- Lasers aid in the stimulation of the whitening agents used in treatment. This process does not take long, so you will not have to wait long. Guards are placed over them during the procedure to protect the lips and gums. You should consult your dentist to see if you are a good candidate for laser whitening Dentist in Lahore.
Here are some after-care instructions for tooth whitening procedures:
The most common issue that people experience following a whitening treatment is dental hypersensitivity.
- Consume foods that increase saliva production.
- Use a sensitive toothpaste with potassium nitrate.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid further complications.
- If you notice that your teeth are sensitive, make an appointment with your dentist right away.
Teeth whitening treatments can last up to 9 months on average. Follow the tips below to extend the life of your tooth whitening treatments.
- Use a straw to avoid having soft drinks come into direct contact with your teeth.
- Avoid smoking and secondhand smoke.
- Consult your dentist if your gums become white or sore after treatment.
What is the most recent and popular teeth whitening technology, and how does it work?
Dual LED light technology is one of the most advanced teeth whitening technologies available today. Let’s see how it works-
When exposed to electricity, LEDs, or light-emitting diodes, emit monochromatic light in the visible light spectrum. UV, or UV light, was previously used to aid in the whitening Cosmetic Dentistry in Lahore process. UV light, on the other hand, has been shown to cause cell mutations that can lead to cancer, which is why Dual-LED light technology has quickly replaced UV lights for whitening procedures. LED lights use little power, last a long time, and do not require a warm-up period to function. These lights are brighter than others, but they are also much colder due to their ability to dissipate heat. All of these characteristics combine to make them the ideal light for teeth whitening.
Another benefit of LED lights is that they accelerate the chemical reaction that removes stains from your teeth. Because whitening agents have a 24-hour duration of action. As a result of speeding up the chemical reaction, more dirt can be removed during this time period. Finally, the more dirt that is removed from your teeth, the brighter your smile will be